Can you find a zero-textbook-cost degree pathway at your institution?
How to use this page:
- Start designing your institution’s customized Z-Degree pathway by selecting your institution from the dropdown below.
- By default the Selections box on the right will display statewide AAOT requirement categories. You can hide these by selecting the “No Categories” radio button.
- Add courses with OER adoptions to your institution’s Z-Degree by clicking “Add” within the box for a course. The course will appear in the Selections box on the right. You’ll have the option to choose any course listed on the Open Oregon Resources Page.
- If you’re using AAOT categories, you can recategorize a course you’ve added by selecting a different category from the dropdown menu. You can also remove a course from your Selections by clicking “Remove.”
- When you’re finished, scroll to the bottom of the Selections box and click “Export.” Your print-ready Z-Degree will open in a new window. To save your work, copy and paste into a document or export as a CSV file.
Note: this page shows you information about pathways based on known adoptions on the Open Oregon Resources page. Students should check with an academic advisor before registering for classes.