Sign up by September 27, 2021, for Open Oregon Educational Resources to sponsor your registration for the Open Education Conference, October 18-22, 2021. This conference is an annual convening for sharing and learning about open educational resources, open pedagogy, and open education. This dynamic gathering celebrates the core values of open education that strive to realize education ecosystems that are accessible, affordable, equitable and inclusive to everyone, regardless of their background.
Read the fine print:
- This opportunity is open to faculty, staff, and students at Oregon’s public community colleges and universities.
- After the September 27 signup deadline, you’ll receive a voucher code to register for the conference. You will need to complete your own conference registration using the code by October 1.
- Part-time faculty and staff are eligible for stipends for attendance and supplemental childcare.
- If we have more signups than available funding, priority will be given to:
- Representation from all 24 colleges/universities
- Balance of roles from an institution (e.g. full-time faculty, part-time faculty, students, librarians, etc.)
- Early bird pricing for the Open Education Conference ends on October 1, and you’ll be notified in time to register on your own if necessary.
- Signup link: https://forms.gle/Vs6oGPnVwjEmNmD36