Sign up by September 26, 2022, for Open Oregon Educational Resources to sponsor your registration for the Open Education Conference, held as a virtual event October 17-20, 2022. This conference is an annual convening for sharing and learning about open educational resources, open pedagogy, and open education. This dynamic gathering celebrates the core values of open education that strive to realize education ecosystems that are accessible, affordable, equitable and inclusive to everyone, regardless of their background.
Read the fine print:
- This opportunity is open to faculty, staff, and students at Oregon’s public community colleges and universities.
- After the September 26 signup deadline, you’ll receive a voucher code to register for the conference. You will need to complete your own conference registration using the code by October 3.
- Part-time faculty and staff are eligible for stipends for attendance and supplemental childcare.
- If we have more signups than available funding, priority will be given to:
- Representation from all 24 colleges/universities
- Balance of roles from an institution (e.g. full-time faculty, part-time faculty, students, librarians, etc.)
- You’ll be notified in time to register on your own at the early bird price if necessary.
- The conference will extend the registration deadline for presenters to accommodate our sponsorship timeline. Presenters with questions or requests can email email@example.com.
- Signup link: https://forms.gle/71QUipH7DqXwQWND7