Sign up by January 17, 2023, for Open Oregon Educational Resources to sponsor your registration for the NW Regional Equity Conference, taking place virtually February 22 – 24, 2023. This conference aims to improve equitable, sustainable experiences and outcomes for systemically marginalized and underrepresented populations through inclusive and anti-racist strategies.
Read the fine print:
- This opportunity is open to faculty, staff, and students at Oregon’s public community colleges and universities.
- After the January 17 signup deadline, you’ll receive an email requesting confirmation by January 23 that you are going to attend the conference. After you confirm, you’ll be added to a group registration.
- Because Open Oregon Educational Resources is registering you for the conference, our form has all the fields that the conference registration form requires.
- Part-time faculty and staff are eligible for stipends for attendance and supplemental childcare.
- If we have more signups than available funding, priority will be given to:
- Representation from all 24 colleges/universities
- Balance of roles from an institution (e.g. full-time faculty, part-time faculty, students, librarians, etc.)
- Signup link: https://forms.gle/5HWeYKARxcJWXtbf6
This professional development opportunity is supported by funding from The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation.