Sign up by October 23, 2020, for Open Oregon Educational Resources to sponsor your registration to one of two virtual open education conferences coming soon:
- The Open Education Conference, November 9-13, 2020, is an annual convening for sharing and learning about open educational resources, open pedagogy, and open education initiatives. This dynamic gathering celebrates the core values of open education that strive to realize education ecosystems that are accessible, affordable, equitable and inclusive to everyone, regardless of their background.
- The Open Education Global Conference, November 16-20, 2020, is the premier international forum to network, share, and discuss open education. As with past conferences, a variety of sessions will be offered for all levels of experience in open education.
Read the fine print:
- This opportunity is open to faculty, staff, and students at Oregon’s public community colleges and universities.
- After the October 23 signup deadline, you’ll receive a voucher code to register for the conference of your choice. You will need to complete your own conference registration.
- Part-time faculty and staff are eligible for stipends for attendance and supplemental childcare.
- If we have more signups than available funding, priority will be given to:
- Representation from all 24 colleges/universities
- Balance of roles from an institution (e.g. full-time faculty, part-time faculty, students, librarians, etc.)
- Early bird pricing for the Open Education Conference ends on October 30, and you’ll be notified in time to register on your own if necessary.
- Signup link: https://forms.gle/xk3educ98GkTkhW68