The Open Oregon Resources page has some new features! The changes have been made to highlight existing ancillary resources that are already in use in Oregon’s community colleges and universities. As we look at a future of ongoing remote learning, it’s important to make the available options for slides, quiz banks, labs, videos, and so on, more findable and shareable.
- Advice at the top of the page to improve your search results, and suggestions for alternative repositories to search if you don’t find what you’re looking for.
- A checkmark in the “Ancillaries” column of the table to indicate that ancillary resources are either linked or available via email request. You can filter a search to include only courses with ancillaries available.
- Stacking entries for adoptions by course number and materials, to consolidate the information on the page.
Thank you to:
- Tamara Marnell, Integrated Library Systems and Discovery Services Librarian, Central Oregon Community College, who wrote the code that powers the Resources page
- Stephanie Hubbard, Open Oregon Educational Resources Program Assistant, for cleaning up the data
- Ancillaries Workgroup members Stefanie Buck, Director of Open Educational Resources, Oregon State University; Michaela D. Willi Hooper, OER/Textbook Affordability Librarian, Linn-Benton Community College; and Jaime Wood, Program Manager for Educational Initiatives, Portland State University.