Christy VanRooyen, Program Director for the Environmental Science Program at Oregon Tech, facilitates a panel of Oregon faculty members who included their open education work in promotion and tenure dossiers. Panelists share their thoughts on successfully integrating open education into their promotion and tenure packages.
Our panelists are:
- Glencora Borradaile, Associate Professor, School of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, Oregon State University
- Addie Clark, Assistant Professor, Chemistry, Oregon Institute of Technology
- Óscar Fernández, Senior Instructor I, University Studies, Portland State University
- Anahita Khodadadi, Assistant Professor, School of Architecture, Portland State University
- Shanell Sanchez, Associate Professor, Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice, Southern Oregon University