Open Oregon Educational Resources seeks course pilot instructors to design, develop, deliver, revise, and share open course designs that make use of open educational resources in HDFS, SOC, and college success. Pilot instructors will have the support of an instructional designer. Course pilots will take place in Fall 2022, Winter 2023, or Spring 2023. Pilot instructors will receive a stipend of $1500.
More information about…
- Course Pilot Instructor Role & Responsibilities
- Targeted Open Pathways for HDFS and SOC
- Review and Translation of “Blueprint for Success in College and Career”
We’ll give priority to responses received by February 25, 2022. Signup form: https://forms.gle/2HpvFLhpo6PMTnHF6
Note that the signup form requires a letter of support from your department chair, dean, or similar role that is responsible for assigning courses. The purpose of the letter is to verify that you will be assigned to teach the redesigned course at least one time before June 30, 2023. Here are some reasons that your institution might benefit from making this commitment:
- It’s prestigious to participate in a statewide grant-funded project
- This project advances institutional goals for both affordability and equity
- Faculty will participate in a community of practice and bring what they learn back to the institution
Please help us share this opportunity in your networks!