Are you new to open educational resources and want to learn more? This webinar covers the basics:
- Why high textbook costs are a problem for students
- How OER differ from free resources
- How Creative Commons licenses work
- Where to find OER
- What resources are available for customizing OER
- How to incorporate open pedagogy into a class
Presenter Cheryl Cuillier shares a wealth of resources to help kick-start your adoption, adaptation, or creation of OER.
Cheryl Cuillier is the Open Education Librarian at the University of Arizona. She coordinates course material initiatives for the campus and collaborates with a wide range of university partners. She co-leads an OER Professional Learning Community and the OER Action Committee. An active member of the Open Textbook Network since 2015, she is one of the instructors for its Certificate in OER Librarianship.